Emergency Squirrel Removal Rye, NY
We received a call on a Saturday evening from a couple who had just returned home from a ski trip. When they entered the home they discovered significant damage around windows. They went upstairs and heard an animal noise. When Intrepid arrived we took a look at the damaged window frames and determined that it was a squirrel who fell through the chimney and became trapped inside the home. Ray went upstairs to the sight of where the most recent noises were heard. The squirrel was located in a bedroom, under a bed. Using some of the items in the room Ray forced the squirrel into the live trap. We found that the chimney’s damper top was left opened which allowed the squirrel to enter.